Head Turning Accessories To Top Off Any Simple Thanksgiving Day Outfit

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Want to look cute and trendy this Thanksgiving? Want to impress your family and friends with the extra style and flare that they’ll rave over? Add these accessories to any plain-and-simple outfit and they’re sure to leave an impression.

1. Chunky Bracelets: Bracelets are one of the accessories that are the most fun to mix and match. Throwing some bangles and chain bracelets on your wrist to top off any basic long sleeve v-neck really makes a statement. Perfect for any occasion.

2. Head Wraps: Adding a patterned head wrap is a simple way to top off your plain tank and basic jeans.

3. Floral Scarves: Throwing on a cute printed scarf not only helps you stay warm during the chilly season, but it’s chic as well.

4. Bright Earrings: Bold hoops, long feathered dangly earrings, and large studs are fashionable and easy to mix and match with. They are simple but just enough!

5. Necklaces: Layering necklaces is a simple way to bring your outfit to life. Mixing different length chains takes your boring outfit to a trendy new level.

Hope you leave a trendy impression, Collegiettes!

Just keep smiling! I love hanging out with my friends, movies, and staying fit. I love Umass Amherst and hope to bring a little insight and flare into your life with some advice, tips, and tricks I have up my sleeve.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst