Fashionista Alert: Katy Rieber

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Our campus contributor, Katy Rieber, all dressed up for Mother Pinning at the Sigma Kappa house this past Sunday morning. Katy is wearing a dress, blazer, and shoes from J.Crew, a Michael Kors Runway watch, a Juicy Couture charm bracelet, and an Alex and Ani Venus bracelet.

How do you describe your style?

“I’m extremely varied in my style but this outfit in particular is very preppy and put together with a touch of business casual.”

Julie Tran

U Mass Amherst

Julie Tran is a current senior majoring in Psychology at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst and Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus UMass Amherst chapter. She is a Boston native and has lived in the town of Brighton for the majority of her life.Julie works part-time as an administrative assistant at the Student Legal Services Office on campus. She is also the Co-Founder and Vice-President of Ed2010 at UMass Amherst and a certified Rape Crisis Counselor. Julie doesn't have any solid plans for the future yet but wants to pursue a career in marketing. Her life goal is to travel the world, live in New York City at some point, and have her own business.