This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Winter is the most magical season with its beautiful snow and snowmans. It’s a whole winter wonderland. And tagging along with this season in any closet are boots!! Boots are honestly a key player for winter outfits asides from coats. They are the piece of your outfit you should always cherish. They give your feet warmth and all around good vibes. Imagine starting your day thinking, what boots am I feeling today? They can give some serious confidence. So without further ado, let’s move forward with the must-have boots for the upcoming season.

a sign that says \"let it snow\" with snowmen are displayed on white fence.
Photo by Jill Wellington from Pexels

1. Over the Knee Boots

These boots can come in different colors: gray, taupe, brown, red. No matter the color, they are a great fit to your everyday outfit. They can be worn with skirts, skinny jeans, and dresses. They are just so fun to wear. They definitely can go with both dressier looks and casual fits. They can give an extra layering to your legs for warmth.

black heeled chunky boots autumn fashion
Photo by Jan Szwagrzyk from Unsplash

2. Ankle Boots

Ankle boots are so amazing. They fit with any jean style like boyfriend cut jeans or ankle jeans. They are also very professional. You can wear them to a presentation, professional workplace, internship; they work for it all. Black ankle boots are a definite go to. 

fall fashion knee high boots
Photo by The Lazy Artist from Pexels

3. Winter Boots Durable for Winter and Warmth

Over the knee and ankle boots are great and all, but you also need durable day to day boots for the tough weather. That way your feet are still warm, dry, and insulated.

Brown leather chunky boots fall fashion
Photo by Tom Sodoge from Unsplash

There are many many different styles out there but these are the necessities to have. They are the greatest. I personally love them so much; I am a big fan of boots. So definitely check out these styles, and a joyous winter season to you!

Sidrat Siddiqui

U Mass Amherst '22

Sidrat Siddiqui is a senior studying the world of Chemistry. When she isn't studying, you will find her drinking a cuppa matcha, sleeping for inordinate amounts of time, and spending late nights reading books.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst