Don’t Get Your Panties in a Twist

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Juicy Couture had it right when they sold underwear in cupcake cups. If you hate searching for underwear in a clutter as much as I do, then don’t throw these boxes away! They make great and simple organizers, are eco friendly (because of course, you’re recycling), and best of all, they’re very cute.

With the clear top, it’s easy to see which pair you’re picking, so you can shed a few minuets off your morning routine. Since Juicy Couture can be kind of pricey, you can definitely use something similar. If you don’t have any boxes lying around, many places sell them cheap! 

You can find containers like these from The Container Store starting at $3.79. But of course, The Container Store is never out of options, and they have cuter boxes too, don’t worry. Its no wonder so many people love Juicy Couture underwear, the lollipop and cupcake designs are adorable, and for valentines day, a box of chocolates!

Sources:
http://www.containerstore.com/shop?productId=10030959&N=&Ntt=tin+boxes