Conquer Finals With the Her Campus Survival Kit

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

The Her Campus survival kit can get you through basically everything but can it help you through finals? Let’s find out.

1. When you’ve been alternating between crying and studying for the whole night, but your mom wants to FaceTime in the morning and see if you’re doing okay:

We present the Alba Botanica Fast Fix for Puffy Eyes! It’s a serum that contains “cooling eye revive gel with cucumber, green tea and caffeine instantly awakens tired eyes while energizing and reducing puffiness.” Pretty great, huh? And to top it off, it’s completely vegetarian and cruelty free!

2. When you’ve thrown your valuables across the room in a fit of frustration:

We present Krazy Glue! These mini sizes of Krazy Glue are perfect for those minor cracks in that priceless family heirloom that your grandmother gave to you which happened to be collateral damage in the finals freakout.

3. When you’ve been on the verge of a mental breakdown for about a week but you need to look presentable for a project:

We’re obsessed with the Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara! This miracle worker lengthens and volumizes your lashes with just one swipe. Definitely the new go-to for all of us busy, on-the-run collegiettes. 

4. When you need to take a breather for a hot sec:

Our team is loving these super soft #ActuallySheCan x LeMotto tees! I mean, who doesn’t need less drama and more karma?

5. When your hands are getting cracked and dry from all the worry-wringing you’ve been putting them through:

We present the Being x Sanctuary Berry Hand Lotion! First of all, the packaging is super cute, second of all, the scent alone provides some much-needed aroma therapy, and third of all, it creates the softest hands ever!

6. When you’ve decided to say “over it” to it all and just go out with your girls:

The amazing Tarteist palette is the perfect companion for your “time to get lit”-itude. Pair some neutral browns with poppy reds and purples and finish off with some gorgeous metallics!

We promise — these collegiette-approved products will save you! 

Images courtesy of the author.

Lulu Amirault

U Mass Amherst '19

I'm a grad of UMass Amherst with two degrees in Classics and Communications (a random combination, I know.) I'm into graphic design, photography, and attempting to bullet journal throughout the month. You can usually find me hanging with my cat Gatsby and listening to Harry Styles.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst