This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Summer is the prime season for concerts. You can tailgate, wear cute outfits, and even enjoy some concerts outside. Many artists have recently announced world tours starting soon and, thankfully, a lot of them will be heading up here to Massachusetts. Here are just a few of the best concerts you should be sure to check out this summer: 

1. Justin Bieber

TD Garden–May 10th and 11th

Xfinity Center–July 10th

He’s back! Justin’s comeback tour is well worth the wait and highly anticipated by Beliebers and fans all over the globe. Justin knows how to put on a great show; he’s always dancing, using special effects, and keeping the crowd captivated with his amazing vocals. This is one concert you won’t want to miss!

2. Adele

TD Garden–September 14th and 15th

The queen herself is coming to Massachusetts and we should all be honored. Her vocals live will be sure to blow you away and, let’s be real, probably bring you to tears. If you’re going to see Adele this late summer/early fall, be sure to pack the tissues!

3. Beyonce 

Gilette Stadium–June 3rd

Fresh off her highly talked-about Super Bowl performance, Beyonce just announced that she will be going on a world tour this summer called Formation. Queen B is gracing us with her presence here in Massachusetts and you really can’t ask for anything better than that. There’ll be dancing, killer vocals, and her feminist, loud and proud attitude will remind you that girls really do run the world. 

4. Selena Gomez

TD Garden–May 28th

Selena recently announced her tour this summer, and with all of her catchy singles like “Good For You,” “Same Old Love,” and “Hands to Myself,” this will surely be a concert you can sing along to all night! 

5. Maroon 5

DCU Center–September 17th

XL Center–September 19th

Sing along to all of their hit songs and see Adam Levine up close and in person…What more could you ask for, really?

6. Rihanna

TD Garden–April 10th

Although Rihanna’s tour is set to come here a little earlier than summer, it will be the perfect way to celebrate the beginning of the season. Ri is sure to leave you singing, dancing, and feeling more confident than ever before with all of her powerful hit songs. 

Buying tickets to all of these shows may seem impossible, but trust me, it can be done! Find the concert you want to go to and keep checking in on ticket prices— they will usually be the lowest just a few days before the concert. Good luck and happy concert season!

GIFs: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Class of 2019 journalism major at UMass Amherst! Absolutely love makeup, fashion, and everything in between.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst