This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Us Collegiettes understand end-of-the-semester struggles better than anyone else. Long days filled with studying and too much caffeine leave us with tired eyes, tired brains, and tired bodies. How does a college girl deal? Well, you have to remind yourself that summer 2014 is just around the corner. Beach trips with old friends from home, shopping for new shorts to squeeze into after one too many nights of drinking, and more fun memories to come. We all know that sometimes feeling pretty is all you need to be confident and happy. That is where makeup comes in.

The most important part of your look is the biggest organ in your body: your skin. Healthy looking skin is always attractive. The successful beauty blogger Essie Button writes about how amazing Tarte’s Amazonian Clay Airbrush Foundation is and also chats about it in one of her videos.

My secret weapon is Maybelline’s white eye shadow, found at almost any drugstore that sells makeup. I put some on my index finger and place it in the corners of my eyes. It instantly brightens eyes and makes them look bigger. Just look at how much more beautiful it makes Blake Lively.

What gives me the most confidence is always my lips. I am in love with Tarte’s LipSurgence in the shade Energy. It is a stunning pink on any skin tone.

Another important beauty product is blush. My favorite is Tarte’s blush in the shade “Blissful.” My best friend’s go-to blush is Nars’ blush in the shade “Deep Throat.”

Many people believe that eyelashes are what ties a look together, and are arguably the most important and most beautiful parts of your face. What can make them even more beautiful is Too Faced’s Lashgasm mascara.

Remember, take this beauty product advice with a grain of salt because everyone has different opinions and everyone is unique. Have a wonderful rest of your semesters and remember to look forward to summertime!

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5.

Grace Olivia Brown

U Mass Amherst

Grace is from Lincoln, Massachusetts and beyond excited to be a part of UMass Amherst's chapter of Her Campus. As a senior, she is majoring in psychology with a letter of specialization in social welfare/social work and a letter of specializtion in developmental disabilities and human services. When she is not writing for Her Campus, she is probably joking around with her friends, shamelessly listening to Ariana Grande, or browsing the Benefit and Tarte sections of the Sephora website.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst