Can I Be Friends With Ed Sheeran Now or Nah?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Ed Sheeran is one of my favorite artists for many reasons. Not only is his music phenomenal, but he isn’t like every other artist out there. Call him the Jennifer Lawrence of the music business. He’s a redhead covered in tattoos and is seen wearing sneakers with either a flannel or a zip-up sweatshirt (unless he’s dressed to the nines performing a beautiful routine in his most recent music video for his new single, Thinking Out Loud off of his album, X). Ed writes and plays his own music and his lyrics are just perfection (can you tell I’m a huge fan?). Here are some reasons as to why Ed Sheeran is the man.

He understands how emotional “The Notebook” can get:

He asks the question that’s on everyone’s mind:

He can get real deep, real fast. This is the best piece of advice; pay close attention Collegiettes:

He’s not afraid to announce his insecurities:

He loves cats (personally not my favorite but I can’t help but smile at this one):

He realizes what his music does to the hearts of his fans (I’ll be honest, I cry sometimes):

He’s best friends with Harry Styles and the genius behind One Direction’s song, “Little Things”:

Ed is pretty awesome dude, but there are haters out there so watch out:

Photo Credit12345678 , 9

Addie Levine

U Mass Amherst

English major with a love for music, TV, and all things pop culture. Born and raised in MA!
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst