Campus Cutie: Andrew

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Name: Andrew “Scandy” Randall

Graduation: 2016

Major: English

Favorite Quote: “I wanna say something. I’m gonna put it out there; if you like it, you can take it, if you don’t, send it right back. I want to be on you.” – Ron Burgundy

Favorite Place on Campus: My bed.

Relationship Status: Whatever I can get.

Dream Job: Professional husband to a very, very, rich woman.

What “type” of girl do you usually go for: I tend to live by the saying, “get chased, don’t chase.” But here’s how you’ll know if you have a chance:

– Hair: Prefer brunettes but willing to go blond
– Eyes: Yes, both eyes. You must have eyes.
– Personality: Outgoing, funny, not annoying, and not afraid to voice her opinion.
– SAT Scores: 1750 – 2100
– Mile: Under 8 minutes

Movie you could watch over and over: Ferris Bueller’s Day Off, Anchorman, or Step Brothers

Best UMass Memory: Waking up next to Kim Giordano.

Most overplayed song on your ipod: Every Kanye West song.

Any hidden talents? Yeah, but I still can’t find them anywhere. My body is really good at hiding them I guess.

Kim Giordano

U Mass Amherst

Kim Giordano is a senior majoring in Communication at The University of Massachusetts Amherst. Kim has been writing for UMass' widely known student run newspaper, The Daily Collegian, since her freshman year and was recently named Blog Editor. She is also involved with community service programs Best Buddies and Relay For Life, as well as a member of the National Society of Leadership. Hailing from her hometown of Montvale, New Jersey, Kim loves reading (preferably with a cup of coffee in hand), live music, and a good clothing sale. Kim would love to end up writing, but whatever she does, she'll be in New York while doing it.