The Best Dressed of UMass Homecoming 2017

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

From fashion to food, tailgating is an absolute art. When you show up at McGuirk Stadium around 11 a.m. on a Saturday morning, make sure you’re game-day ready. At Homecoming last weekend, some Minutemen stood out from the crowd as they showed their school pride prepped with only the best UMass gear.

We found some of the best-dressed tailgaters from last Saturday’s shenanigans for your inspiration — maybe you’ll catch a look that you’re currently loving or one that you’ll start trying out. Remember, you’re a collegiette, which means you’re a trendsetter by nature.

10. I didn’t know we had a model in our midst!

Credit: @gabriellesbeauty

9. The classic ripped-jeans-and-tube-top tailgating duo. But look at it! Doesn’t it look so good? 

Credit: @gabby.gulloti

8. Last time I checked, you don’t go to school in New England if you don’t own a flannel.

Credit: @madisonmaxx

7. We’re absolutely loving acid-wash clothing. 

Credit: @deborahjarmel

6. Sometimes making the tailgating gear yourself is the best route to go. 

Credit: @niicoleamber

5. We don’t know what’s up with shirts that zip up the front, but we’re digging it. 

Credit: @ashlynelizabethj

4. Nothing says Homecoming more than bleaching your maroon gear and standing out from the crowd. What a creative pair of roommates! 

Credit: @mariah_oconnor

3. For alumni especially, this is a MUST for Homecoming Weekend.

Credit: @annakeebs

2. Jeans are out, cheerleading skirts are officially in.

Credit: @rachelliane_

1. After all, no one ever said anything about pants being mandatory during a tailgate.

Credit: @princesssninaa

Cassidy Kotyla

U Mass Amherst

Cassidy is a soon-to-be graduate from the University of Massachusetts Amherst. While she is currently serving as a Content Editor for the UMass Amherst HC Chapter, she is also a Social Media Intern for Her Campus Media. To reach her, you can find her on Instagram @cassie7350 or Twitter @CassidyKotyla.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst