This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Hello collegiettes! It’s the start of a new semester, and with that comes a bunch of shows at the Mullins Center. Avicii was supposed to be playing on Tuesday, however due to health issues he had to cancel the show. Though the concert has been rescheduled for April, I have the perfect playlist to hold you over until the big night.

Enough if Enough – Avicii

Kicking off the playlist is obviously an Avicii song. This song is catchy, infectious and will definitely get you in the mood to dance.

Beautiful World – Tiesto and Mark Knight Feat. Dino

I unfortunately, did not make it to Tiesto when he was here last semester. However, this song really makes me regret that decision. 

Titanium – David Guetta feat. Sia

I love Sia’s voice, it’s so beautiful! I was shocked to see these two were collaborating on a song, but pleasantly surprised!  

Feel So Close (Nero Remix) – Calvin Harris

This remix is sick. After doing We Found Love with Rihanna, Calvin Harris is finally getting more attention in the U.S. and I couldn’t be more excited. 

Ready 2 Go – Martin Solveig feat. Kele

Not only is this song good to pregame to, it’s also great to add to your workout playlist. When the fast chorus comes in, it makes you want to run right off the treadmill.  

Save the World – Swedish House Mafia

Though everyone probably knows this song by now, that doesn’t make it any less awesome. 

Seek Bromance – Tim Berg (Avicii vocal edit)

I feel silly for only recently finding out Tim Berg and Avicii are the same person. Nonetheless, this song is still one of my favorites, despite coming out over two years ago. 

Louder Than Words – David Guetta & Afrojack feat. Niles Mason

This just makes me dance. Plain and simple. 

Cinema – Benny Benassi feat. Gary Go

How adorable is this! It may not be the biggest pump-up jam on here, but it’s so fun.  

You Used to Hold Me – Calvin Harris

This list wouldn’t be complete without another Calvin Harris song.  

We Found Love In Darkness – Rihanna vs. Avicii

We Found Love has been played to death. Everyone must be sick of it by now (I know I am!). But, this mash-up with Avicii’s Fade Into Darkness puts a brand new twist on the same songs, making it enjoyable to listen to! 

No Beef (Vocal Edit) – Afrojack and Steve Aoki feat. Miss Palmer

I love this beat; I remember when Afrojack played this during his UMass show in October, everyone went nuts.  

Levels – Avicii

I had to. Levels is essential to end any Avicii playlist with. If you’re going to the show I am more than certain you’ll hear this song.  Have fun!

Kim Giordano

U Mass Amherst

Kim Giordano is a senior majoring in Communication at The University of Massachusetts Amherst. Kim has been writing for UMass' widely known student run newspaper, The Daily Collegian, since her freshman year and was recently named Blog Editor. She is also involved with community service programs Best Buddies and Relay For Life, as well as a member of the National Society of Leadership. Hailing from her hometown of Montvale, New Jersey, Kim loves reading (preferably with a cup of coffee in hand), live music, and a good clothing sale. Kim would love to end up writing, but whatever she does, she'll be in New York while doing it.