sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
sharon mccutcheon Ru 7if4siHA unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The All-in-One Sweet AND Sexy Valentine’s Day Gift

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Valentine’s Day is one of every girls’ favorite days of the year. It is an occasion that is not about how much money you spend on your boyfriend, but it is a day to show him just how much you do love him. There is nothing that a guy would love more than a Valentine’s present that is something sweet and sexy all in one. 

A perfect present for your boyfriend would be something that is sweet or cute. This is where you bring in your soft side. “Open When Letters” will help you accomplish just this. They are very simple: you write as many different letters for your significant other and put them all in envelopes for him to read. Each letter has personal significance, inside jokes, and has reminders of just how important he is to you!

Some ideas for cards could be…

Open When

– You want to take a trip down memory lane.

– You want to be reminded of how much I love you.

– You are having a bad day.

– You need a good laugh. 

– You are really stressed out.

– It’s Valentines Day!

In each of these you can write as much as you want in it. Write memories and stories! You can even, if you would like to, do one such as “Open When” you want to go out on a hot date, and insert a gift card, instead of a letter, to his favorite restaurant, favorite coffee shop, or to the movie theaters.

This will show your man just how much you care and adore him. But aside from being sweet, next is to buy something sexy to turn your man on for the special occasion. Purchase some sexual coupons that will bring in the steam for the night. I purchased a set of naughty coupons, and might I say, the holiday will for sure bring in your kinky side.

Not only is this gift a one time thing, but the letters and the sexual favors can be used for a long time even after the holiday is over!

Valentine’s Day is coming up this weekend, and if it is hard to get off campus for some of you who have a boyfriend and need to get them their present, the envelopes, cards, gift cards, and sexy coupons are all available at our UMass Bookstore for a very good price! Convenient, sweet, sexy, and inexpensive – how much better can it get? Have the perfect Valentine’s Day with the one you love!

Photo Source: 2, 3

My name is Abbey Miller. I am a sophomore at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and my major is Communications. My favorite things in life are my family, my friends, my education, makeup, shopping, and Taco Bell.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst