9th Annual Soul TV Fashion Show Designer Spotlight: Solo Jubin Designs

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Her Campus UMass Amherst is proud to be a sponsor of the 9th Annual Soul TV Fashion Show: Haus of Pop, on Friday April 11th at 8:00pm in the Student Union Ballroom. Haus of Pop will feature clothing from a variety of young designers, including the works of Ernie Jubin of Solo Jubin Designs

Ernie Jubin of Solo Jubin Designs

“Since I was a young child, I have been dreaming of the creation of my personal clothing line. During the past two years, I have been blessed by seeing my talents come alive,” says Jubin.

The African Journey line 2013

Jubin’s designs at the Soul TV Fashion Show will feature items from his newest collection, A Night In Paris. “As I studied pictures of the Eiffel Tower, saw the way the black and gold lights shined through it and into the night sky, I imagined an image of my unique collection,” says Jubin.

The African Journey line 2013

Check out this behind the scenes footage from the shoot of his 2013 collection…

Check out Solo Jubin Designs on-line!

Facebook: Solo Jubin Designs

Instagram: SoloJubin

Be sure to buy your tickets for the 9th Annual Soul TV Fashion Show on-line now! Tickets are $8 pre-sale and $10 day of.

Alexa Harrison

U Mass Amherst

Alexa Harrison is the President and Editor in Chief of Her Campus UMass Amherst as well as a Management Intern at the Her Campus Media headquarters. She is a Senior English major and IT minor with a specialization in Nonfiction Writing. In her free time, Alexa enjoys going to museums; drinking iced green tea; and playing around with Adobe Creative Suite.