8 Hilarious Notes Roommates Left Each Other

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Having roommates in college means finding a balance between sharing a small living space with multiple busy, overworked and overwhelmed people. Although there are perks, like having multiple closets to choose from, or being able to get rides from your roomie with a car, the little idiosyncrasies of roommate living can drive a girl crazy. Here are some funny and creative ways people dealt with getting their point across to their roommates:

Breakfast is the most important meal of the day! And now it is the grumpiest.

Ah, the age old dish dilemma, presented in a logical and quirky way.

If anything, notes will open a line of communication.

The only time Channing will turn anything off…

Nothing like putting it to poetry.

Sometimes it’s easier to confess via a note!

Don’t kill the cat!

Not for the faint of heart

Although I think face-to-face contact is the best way to speak to your roomies, these efforts have to be respected. At the very least, they sure are funny!

Enjoy, Collegiettes!

Becky Jackson

U Mass Amherst

Becky Jackson is an Environmental Science major minoring in education at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. Her favorite activities include being outdoors, hiking, hanging out on her farm at home, going to the beach,chilling by wood stoves in her jammies and working out. Her other passions include social justice and education, and she hopes to one day become a High School science teacher. She loves to laugh and sing occasionally whilst playing the guitar rather poorly. Writing is a big passion of hers and she is so excited to be controbuting to Her Campus UMass Chapter!
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst