The 7 Cutest and Most Affordable Etsy Shops

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

If you haven’t heard of Etsy it’s time to explore. Etsy is a site that allows users worldwide to buy and sell unique products. Art, jewelry, home goods, and clothing can all be found. While not everything on Etsy is the greatest quality (and do be sure you’re buying the scarf and not just the pattern for it) there are plenty of wonderful shops to explore. If you don’t have the time to sort through them, relax Collegiettes, I’ve done it for you.

Ellie’s Button

Self described as “dainty modern jewelry for everyday” Ellie’s Button offers bracelets, necklaces, earrings, and even personalized pieces. Perfect for gifts for yourself, this shop has cute, affordable pieces that range from $10 to $32.

lostlittlethings

Shop owner Tara creates handmade and vintage inspired home goods, jewelry, and more. Her items are cute, eclectic, and are adorable little treats for yourself or your friends. Shop items range from $4 to $40 with plenty of options in between.

Creations Mariposa

This shop specializes in “hippie chic hand-woven jewelry and accessories.” Filled with beautiful handcrafted earrings and necklaces, there are plenty of items to choose from. Items range from $15.74 to $71.30, but don’t worry, most of the items, especially the earrings, are under $20.

GlassBlastedArt

Shot glasses, wine glasses, mugs, etc…are all offered by this Etsy shop. Here you’ll find Harry Potter, Game of Thrones, Lord of the Rings, and Doctor Who inspired pieces that are functional, cute, and dishwasher safe. Prices range from $7 to $64 for sets. 21st birthday gifts anyone?

Textilemonster

Even though spring is approaching, this shop offers over a hundred choices of lightweight infinity scarves. Prices range from $11 to $20 making these the perfect affordable accessories for transitioning into spring. Nomad rags, cowls, flamenco ruffled scarves, Parisian neck tissues, and pompom and fringe scarves are also all available at different prices. I know, I didn’t realize there were so many types either, but if you’re in love with scarves, check it out.

EyePopArt

This shop uses “original geometric, psychedelic mandalas” to make “eco-friendly art” such as clocks, bowls, earrings, art, and sun catchers. The sun catchers in particular are beautiful designs that range from $2 decals to $10 pieces that suction to your windows. Perfect to brighten up dorm rooms or drab apartments these hand drawn designs are intricate and colorful.

ShoShanaArt

This shop is described as “handmade jewelry created with love” and I do love the variety of earrings and necklaces offered. With prices ranging from $12 to $46 for more intricate pieces, there are plenty of cute, affordable options for you or your friends.

There you have seven of the cutest Etsy shops. I hope you’re inspired to continue browsing because there’s so much more! Just be sure to read each shop owner’s profile for special instructions, product specifications, and payment information.

Photo Sources: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14.

Kristen Mouris

U Mass Amherst

Kristen Mouris is currently a senior English major and Campus Correspondent at the University of Massachusetts Amherst. She is also serving as Associate Editor of English Society's literary journal, Jabberwocky. She is originally from Falmouth, MA. Her interests include hunting for new music, writing, and reading movie trivia.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst