6 of the Yummiest Buys at Trader Joe’s

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Sometimes there is nothing better than going to Trader Joe’s. A grocery store with not only great products but free samples and coffee? Count me in! My roommates and I are huge fans of the delicious gems we find at the local Trader Joe’s. Here is our list of the top six yummiest finds at Trader Joe’s (in no particular order because they are all the BEST). 

1. Reduced Guilt Mac and Cheese

If you love mac and cheese as much as I do, then you’ll adore this item. This mac and cheese will satisfy your taste buds without the guilt (hence the name).

2. Reduced Guilt Guacamole

This is another reduced guilt favorite that you will become obsessed with. This guacamole is made with Greek yogurt which creates creamy avocado goodness

3. S’mashing S’mores

These are mini chocolate heaven! Put them in the microwave for a few seconds for some warm gooey deliciousness that resembles the smores made around the fire on those warm summer nights. 

4. Cookie Butter Cheesecake

This is like heaven in your mouth. Because it’s a seasonal item, you will be wishing for the holiday season all year just to have a bite!

5.  Unexpected Cheddar Cheese

If you love cheese, you will love the unexpected flavors of this (see what I did there?). Pair it with crackers (like the ones below wink wink) for added yumminess. 

6. Fig and Olive Crisps

These are the perfect combination of sweetness and crunch. They go great with cheese, dips, and spreads or are perfect just on their own. 

Give one (or all) a try! Bon appetite, ladies!

Image sources: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7

Rachel Annese

U Mass Amherst

A junior at UMass Amherst who enjoys all things Beyonce, singing in the shower, and spending endless nights watching The Office.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst