This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

UMass Amherst has school pride like no other. Thousands of students show their spirit whether it’s at a hockey game or simply walking through campus. We love to represent our school and the Campus Store, hub of all UMass merchandise, helps us do just that. I know that a lot of us feel like whenever we go into the store we never know where to start and we just want to buy everything on the racks. It is possible to prevent yourself from burning a hole in your wallet by focusing on the essentials. Here are ten items from the U-Store that you should definitely add to your holiday wish list:

UMass Amherst Sweatshirt

This Champion sweatshirt is always available in the U-Store. It is reasonably priced and extremely comfy!

Racerback Tank

The store has a variety of women’s tanks perfect for repping UMass at the Recreation Center.

Baseball Cap

For those hat girls out there, this one is a must. It’s perfect for messy hair days and baseball caps are guy approved.

Lanyard

My most valuable possession from the U-Store is my UMass lanyard. It keeps all of my keys, I.D. and wallet perfectly together so that I’m not constantly losing something.

Knit Hat

With the winter season coming up, staying warm when trekking fifteen minutes across campus is very necessary. This hat keeps you warm and looking cute.

Warning: If you’re trying not to break the bank, veer your eyes from the Vera Bradley section of the store. The umbrellas and wallets are way too cute to resist.

Happy Shopping Collegiettes!

Brittaney Lynch

U Mass Amherst