5 TV Shows That Need to Be Brought Back

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

The 90’s and early 2000’s had some of the best TV shows of all time. The shows were quality forms of entertainment, teaching life lessons while also making you laugh your @$$ off. Although they sometimes play re-runs of these shows, I think that modern TV needs a permanent spot for them in the line up. What are these amazing shows, you ask?

1. Boy Meets World

This is one of my all time favorite shows. From learning life lessons from Mr. Feeny to pondering how Eric Matthews could be so damn clueless, there was a never a dull moment when the crew was involved.

2. All That

This show was pure gold. One of my childhood dreams was to be an actor on this show. Sadly, I never made this a reality. 

3. That’s So Raven

This show coined “ya nasty,” which is still one of my favorite sayingsRaven’s adventures were wild and her mannerisms were perfection.

4. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

What a classic show. Will Smith is one of my favorite humans on the planet, and this show is one of the many reasons why. Now, this is a story all about how my life got flip-turned upside down…

5. The Amanda Show

AMANDA MANDA MANDA MANDA MANDA SHOWWWW! I remember always wanting to get a group of girls to start up THE GIRLS’ ROOM with me in elementary school…it didn’t work out for me, though. At least on Halloween at UMass we can still bring in the dancing lobsters!

Who else misses these shows as much as I do? They will always hold a special place in my heart. 

Images: 1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10

Rachel Annese

U Mass Amherst

A junior at UMass Amherst who enjoys all things Beyonce, singing in the shower, and spending endless nights watching The Office.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst