element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Stocking Stuffers for Under $20

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

While we all wish we could get our besties the lavish, over-the-top gifts they deserve, being a broke college student can make that wish a little bit out of reach. There have been plenty of ways to get around that within friend groups, such as doing a Secret Santa or a Yankee Swap. If you’re planning on getting each of your girlfriends their own special treat, however, stocking stuffers are great ways to do so without breaking the bank. Here at Her Campus, we compiled a list of some great stocking stuffer ideas for under $20:

1. Nail Polish 

My favourite brand for this stocking stuffer is Essie. They retail at about $8.00 at CVS, Target, and Ulta. 

2. Face Masks

Who doesn’t love a little pampering? Scoop up these face masks at Sephora for $6.00, or get 5 masks for $24.00. With over 5 choices, there’s a wide variety for all types of skin-care needs.

3. Blanket Scarves 

With the cold winter air, who wouldn’t want a scarf that keeps your neck warm and operates as a makeshift blaket? 

4. Bath Set 

When you return to a non-communal bathroom over winter break, you need to break it in with a warm bubble bath. After getting through yet another semester of college successfully, it’s safe to say that every one of us has earned at least one luxurious night of pampering for ourselves. 

5. Socks

These bad boys are incredibly underrated. They’re arguably the most amazing gift you could get now. After all, the dorm floors are harsh and what could be more cozy than a pair of fuzzy socks hugging your feet? Get this adorable pair from Forever 21 for $5.00. 

Photos: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Julie Hua

U Mass Amherst

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst