jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
jakob owens B5sNgRtYPQ4 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Hilarious and Adorable Kids to Watch on Social Media

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Kids absolutely say the darndest things… and social media is there to witness it! Check out these kids who have become social media sensations because they know how to hit that funny bone.

1. Meet Skylynn Elizabeth Floyd.

Skylynn is the little sister of the Vine famous Nash Grier. She’s the cutest little sidekick to her big bro but she also has her own Vine, Twitter, website, YouTube and Facebook fan page.

Vines to watch: #TurnUp and basically any Vine where she is singing with Nash. Too cute!

2. Meet Harley Phillips.

Harley teams up with his Dad, Ben to create the cutest Vines you’ll ever see. They both have a British accent which really tops it off. Harley and Ben have their own Vine account and have been featured on Buzzfeed. Watch out America, this British cutie is comin’ for ya!

Vines to watch: Any Doctor Harley segment.

3. Meet Ava Ryan.

Ava does all of her Vines through her Mom, Katie Ryan’s account. She is the definition of “kids say the darndest things.” You never know what she’ll say next but whatever comes out of her mouth is just too funny. Katie and Ava have a Vine, Twitter and have been featured in the Huffington Post.

Vines to watch: Boyfriend Store & How Old Are You?

4. Meet the Kid President, Robby Novak.

The most inspirational and uplifting things you’ll ever hear from a 10-year-old. Robby and his brother-in-law Brad Montague started making videos in 2012 because they believed that “kids have voices worth listening to.” The Kid President has his own website, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, is a featured TED Speaker, and has been featured on CBS News.

Videos to watch: A Pep Talk From Kid President to You and A Love Song From Kid President and Lennon and Maisy

5. Meet Mateo Beltran.

In Mateo’s video, that went viral almost overnight, Mateo makes a convincing argument of why he should have a cupcake before dinner. Sounds like we’ve got ourselves a future lawyer. He’s been featured on E!, Huffington Post, CBS, People and the Ellen Degeneres Show. His video on YouTube has received over 5 million views!

Video to watch: Linda, listen!: 3 Year Old Makes His Case For Cupcakes

If you’re ever bored or simply need a laugh or two, these kids will brighten up your day. Happy watching Collegiettes!

HCXO.

Brittaney Lynch

U Mass Amherst

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst