This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Scorpio is the eighth astrological sign and is represented by scorpions. They are know to be very intuitive. This doesn’t mean they are psychics, just that they are knowledgeable when it comes to the human mind. Scorpio season began October 24th and ends today, November 22nd. 

Here are some things to expect from the Scorpios out there:

1. They like mystery.

Scorpios are also very secretive in their search to keep everyone on their toes. They aren’t easily hooked, so you’ll really have to make sure your mysterious side makes an appearance.

2. They tend to be sensitive and emotional.

They are water signs, which means they’re emotional and act on their feelings. While some emotions may be good, negative emotions including jealousy and resentment are hallmarks of this astrological sign. Scorpios are constantly trying to understand their emotions through finding a deeper purpose in life.

3. They are good with finances.

Scorpios are extremely good at making and handling money. While they may splurge once in a while, they always seem be “counting coins” and will never break their bank account for material things.  

4. They don’t easily forgive and forget.

They are always watchful, and won’t trust anyone easily. These sensitive souls will never forgive nor forget those who dare to hurt them. So, never mess up with the Scorpions because they will hold a grudge against you forever. 

Photo: 1 , 2 , 3 , 4, 5

Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst