Wellness

3 Reason’s to Read Gabby Bernstien’s “Super Attractor”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

I would consider myself a bit of a self-help book expert (I believe I read close to five during the beginning of Covid). Since we’re approaching the one year anniversary of that scary time, I decided to reflect on the book that got me through it, Gabby Bernstien’s Super Attractor.

Gabby Bernstien is the perfect motivational speaker to trick you into becoming spiritual.

Somehow by the end of this book, you will not only be manifesting your life but you WILL believe in “spirit guides” and “signs” from the universe. Think this is crazy? I did too. I’ve never been religious, or overly spiritual. But then I think of this particular moment in my life when I was about to go onstage to perform a solo for dance for the first time. I was so nervous, I swore to myself there was no way I was going to walk on that stage when my name was called. BUt when the emcee announced my piece, I walked on stage, and when I performed, I pictured another person dancing beside me, like as if I were doing a duo. I felt that presence on stage with me so strongly, and it brought me so much peace, that when Gabby writes about spirit guides, I’m like, okay you might have a point. And trust me, you’ll think the same thing.

It’s really freaking comforting!

I don’t know about you guys, but I feel like nothing in my life is going the way I thought it was. My movie-like college experience is shaping up to be nothing like I thought, and it feels like every goal I am working towards keeps being jeopardized. It is just so nice to hear Gabby Bernstein reiterate that you are exactly where you are meant to be and that the Universe has your back! Again, I have never been a religious person, but the idea that one day will look back and see that what the Universe had in store for me was far better than what I could imagine is so exciting. If you are feeling stuck and like you’re not where you’re supposed to be, Super Attractor is exactly what you need to hear.

It will change the way you look at the world.

The past year the world has been a frustrating place. This book will allow you to understand basic principles of manifestation, meditation, affirmations, and more so you can help center yourself in a time where it feels as though life is far from normal. Super Attractor gives you daily step-by-step instructions on how to apply this wisdom to your everyday life, and you are guaranteed to come away with some newfound realizations. 

This past year of covid has been, as Kylie Jenner says, the year of “realizing things.” Let your spirituality be another realization to add to the list.

Natalie Bronfine

U Mass Amherst '23

I'm a Sophomore Marketing major from New Hampshire! I'm passionate about dance, travel, the beach, cats, and ice cream :)
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst