3 Reasonably Priced Websites For Your Online Shopping Addiction

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

With fashion always changing, it gets difficult to stay up-to-date with the trends. Hello college students, I am talking to you!

We find ourselves struggling to have enough money to go out to eat or see a movie (thank goodness for $5 Tuesdays). Do you find yourself creating shopping baskets on Free People or Urban Outfitters online and then unfortunately closing the page before you get tempted to buy something you can’t afford?

Here are some stores and websites to start browsing in order to look fashion-forward while saving your money

[PAGEBREAK]

1) T.J. Maxx

T.J. is just like Marshalls… HEAVEN! Seriously, T.J.Maxx has everything including a jewelry section that sells brands such as Betsy Johnson, Marc Jacobs, Lucky Brand, and many more. After leaving this store you question why Bloomingdale’s ever crossed your mind!

[PAGEBREAK]

2) ASOS

ASOS is an online website that is based out of London! You definitely won’t be caught wearing the same thing as your friend after shopping here. With numerous brands and styles featured on this website, it is almost impossible to leave empty handed. They even give 10% off to college students. Now that’s what I’m talking about!

[PAGEBREAK]

3) Rent The Runway

College is all about documenting the moment. We all are guilty of being an “outfit repeater” but a sorority formal is not the place to do it! Instead, you can rent a designer dress from Rent The Runway for your special event and then send it back. Not only do you get a dress that is valued at $900 for only $50, but you can also feel less guilty about buying a dress that you will NEVER even wear again!

Happy shopping, Collegiettes!

Dani Strum

U Mass Amherst

I am a senior at UMass Amherst studying English. I love everything fashion and fitness related.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst