Having long hair is often seen as a sign of femininity – though more and more women are going short. Perhaps because of all the struggles that go along with having long hair! Here are our top 10.
1. Going through so many shampoo and conditioner bottles
And the money you’re forced to spend on hair products.
2. Waiting for it to air dry takes forever
If you have anywhere to be, you should probably blow dry it.
3. If you do air dry your hair, it will undoubtedly get your shirt wet
At least it cools you down in the summer?
4. It turns into a hot mess when it’s windy
You know to always keep an elastic on your wrist for this reason.
5. Styling it is an arm workout
Straightening it, curling it, blow drying it… it all takes so long there’s no more need for bicep curls.
6. Updos take almost as long
Even something as simple as a bun is tiring.
7. Your hair gets stuck on zippers… and everything else
You’re constantly pulling your hair out of anything that it can snag on.
8. When you put on a purse and you have to pull your hair out from under the strap
If your purse is heavy enough, this can actually hurt.
9. You sometimes feel as though a bug is crawling on you… oh, wait just a stray strand
You always find strands of your hair all over.
10. It gets everywhere
It’s on your floor, it’s on your clothes, it sometimes even gets in your food.
But at the end of day, we love our long hair, and the thought of cutting it off makes us want to cry.