10 Reasons Why Miles Teller Should Be Your New Celebrity Crush

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

1. He’s the boy-next-door.

There’s no ego with him. He’s cool, he’s funny, and he’s charming. No smoke and mirrors with this guy – what you see is what you get, and we love him for it.

2. He made us swoon as Sutter in The Spectacular Now.

Between his cool-guy persona, his raw moments of emotion and – of course – his romance with Shailene Woodley’s character, we couldn’t help but fall in love with him. It literally took us five minutes of the movie to be like, ‘Wow, Miles Teller, I think I’m in love with you.’ Five minutes! That’s wizardry.

3. His relationship with his mom.

He’s constantly shouting her out on twitter – whether it’s to brag when a fan calls him ‘underrated’ or to tell her that she was right, Jimmy Fallon was cool to hang out with. We love a boy who loves and respects his mama!

4. His body.

Self-explanatory.

5. His sense of humor.

Miles’ Twitter is exactly like those of your day-to-day male friends. Sassy remarks, clever plays on words and pure honesty.

6. This picture and this picture alone.

How is it possible to pack this much hotness into one photo?

7. Speaking of pictures, Miles isn’t afraid to post a good, old fashioned selfie.

And if we’re being completely honest, this is all we want out of male celebrities’ Twitter and Instagram accounts. Nice, make-us-melt-in-the-knees selfies.

8. He likes to dance.

And it’s serving so much awkward-white-boy realness that we can’t help but be smitten.

9. He’s a straight up, looks like he could be your average high school friend dreamboat.

Honestly, you’d have a hard time convincing me that any man looks bad in a suit, but Miles just looks too damn good

10. He’s just really charming and charismatic.

And he makes me believe in love and stuff like that again, okay?

Photo Sources: 1234567.

Mariah Scafidi

U Mass Amherst

Mariah is a journalism major at the University of Massachusetts, Amherst. She minors in education and hopes to pursue a career in sports and entertainment journalism. She has a penchant for being overly dramatic about celebrities and athletes she doesn't know. You can follow her on Twitter @ryescaf.
Contributors from the University of Massachusetts Amherst