This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Mass Amherst chapter.

Meet our top ten cutest athletes competing in the 2014 Sochi Winter Olympics!

1. Tim Burke

Sport: Biathlon

Team: USA

Age: 32

Fun Fact: Burke celebrated his 32nd birthday four days before the Olympics began.

2. Henrik Lundqvist

Sport: Ice Hockey

Team: Sweden

Age: 31

Fun Fact: New York Rangers’ fans have given him the nickname “King Henrik.”

3. Bode Miller

Sport: Alpine Skiing

Team: USA

Age: 36

Fun Fact: Bode will become the first team USA skier to compete in five Olympic games.

4. Ryan Callahan

Sport: Ice Hockey

Team: USA

Age: 28

Fun Fact: Callahan is a big fan of country music.

5. Tristan Walker

Sport: Luge

Team: Canada

Age: 22

Fun Fact: Walker knows how to juggle.

6. Shani Davis

Sport: Speed Skating

Team: USA

Age: 31

Fun Fact: Davis has been speed skating ever since he was six years old.

7. Jonathan Toews

Sport: Ice Hockey

Team: Canada

Age: 25

Fun Fact: Toews was drafted at 19-years-old and he is the second youngest captain to win the Stanley Cup.

8. Chas Guldemond

Sport: Slopestyle Snowboarding

Team: USA

Age: 26

Fun Fact: This is the first year that slopestyle snowboarding is an Olympic event.

9. Sverre Lunde Pedersen

Sport: Speed Skating

Team: Norway

Age: 21

Fun Fact: Pedersen’s trainer is his father, a successful speed skater.

10. Chris Mazdzer

Sport: Luge

Team: USA

Age: 25

Fun Fact: He’s a Massachusetts native! (Born in Pittsfield, Mass.)

Michele Thorkelsen

U Mass Amherst

Michele is in her third year at the University of Massachusetts, where she is studying journalism and information technology. She is also a brother of Phi Sigma Pi, a national co-ed honor fraternity.
Julie Tran

U Mass Amherst

Julie Tran is a current senior majoring in Psychology at the University of Massachusetts in Amherst and Campus Correspondent of the Her Campus UMass Amherst chapter. She is a Boston native and has lived in the town of Brighton for the majority of her life.Julie works part-time as an administrative assistant at the Student Legal Services Office on campus. She is also the Co-Founder and Vice-President of Ed2010 at UMass Amherst and a certified Rape Crisis Counselor. Julie doesn't have any solid plans for the future yet but wants to pursue a career in marketing. Her life goal is to travel the world, live in New York City at some point, and have her own business.