What’s Going On At UMaine This Week?

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Wednesday, November 20th- Kickin’ Flicks: 2 Guns at 9pm in the CCA

Thursday, November 21st- Bearfest Launch Party at 7pm in the Bangor Room

Thursday, November 21st- Gay Thanksgiving Potluck from 5-8pm in the North Pod of the Union

Friday, November 22nd- Late Night Grilled Cheese for $3 from 9pm-12am in the Bangor Room in the Union, hosted by Delta Phi Epsilon and Delta Zeta

Friday, November 22nd- The Hunger Banquet from 7-9pm in the Wells Conference Center

Saturday, November 23rd- Cans For Those Who Canít at 10pm at the Bear Brew hosted by HerCampus UMaine and MAAV (21+)

Saturday, November 23rd- Men’s Hockey VS. Boston College at 7:30pm in the Alfond Arena

photographer, adventurer, cat enthusiast born to be the her campus umaine treasurer
Taylor is a fourth-year journalism student at the University of Maine and one of Her Campus UMaine's campus correspondants. Taylor was born right outside of Philadephia, Pennsylvania, but spent summers teaching sailing on Vinalhaven, Maine. Taylor also produces video for The Maine Campus, and loves making videos.