This Week at UMaine!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Tuesday the 11th:        Veterans Day – Make sure you thank a veteran for their service!

Chamber Music Recital in Minsky Recital Hall of the CCA at 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday the 12th:    Kickin’ Flicks Presents “Guardians of the Galaxy” at 9 p.m. in the CCA

Presentation on choices involving alcohol in the CCA at 7p.m.

Club Hockey vs. Thomas College at 9 p.m. in the Alfond

Thursday the 13th:        Panel Discussion: Why Soldiers Miss War in the Coe Room of the Union at 12 p.m.

Emerging Dance in the CCA at 7:30 p.m.

Friday the 14th:              Men’s Ice Hockey vs. Boston University at 7:30 p.m.

Last day to withdraw from classes and receive W grade

Annual Veterans Luncheon at 12 p.m. in the Bangor Room

Saturday the 15th:         Kickin’ Flicks Presents “Guardians of the Galaxy” at 2 p.m. in the Bangor Room of the Union

Sunday the 16th:            Women’s Basketball vs. Long Island at 1 p.m.

Kate Berry is a fourth-year journalism major at the University of Maine in Orono. She loves reading about the latest trends and events.