This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Spring break is approaching fast at that means many students will be heading out to warmer climates. Whether you are hitting the beach or just the hot tub at the Ave, here are some swimsuits that are sure to make a splash without breaking the bank!

• Aerie Lace Trim One Piece Swimsuit- This navy one piece has a deep v that is sure to turn heads and the lace trim around the neck line is delicate and pretty. Pick it up here.  
  • LA Hearts Tie Front Bralette Bikini Top and Bottom- The pale yellow tie die on the suit is so on trend and the tie front top pairs so beautifully with the high waisted bottoms. This style would suit so many body types and is sure to stand out. Get the top here and the bottom here. 
  • Floral One-Piece Swimsuit- This one piece is so fun and bold. The cobalt blue and pink floral stands out and will compliment your tan. Perfect for your next island get away! Get this super affordable bathing suit here!
  • Women’s Crochet Bralette Bikini Top- We all know Target has some adorable swimsuits but this one is by far my favorite! This muted green crochet top is so fun and on trend. Pair it with mismatched patterned bottoms for a unique and adventurous beach look! You can buy the top here and the bottom here.  
  • Aerie Binding One Piece Swimsuit- This bathing suit comes is three beautiful colors, green, orange and black. The design is different and the white will make your tan look amazing. The thick straps look extensive making you look like an Instagram model on a college girls budget. You can grab it here! 

Photos: 1

Emma is a junior at the University of Maine at Orono. She double majors in sociology and political science and is minoring in law and legal studies. In her free time, Emma loves to go fishing, snowmobile, kayak, read, sew and explore the great state of Maine! Instagram: @empooler
Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.