This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Many across the world are preparing for the ‘most wonderful time of the year’, and this year it is coming quickly. That means gift buying is starting early! These are the top holiday gifts that are being seen so far this season. 

Self-Care Products:  More and more people are asking for skincare and self-care products. This year’s products that are being asked for are makeup and skincare brands that influencers are promoting. You can definitely find Bubble skincare products on my list this year, along with Glossier makeup products as well. For me, self-care is something that is so important and getting the best products is just as exciting as taking the day for myself. 

Jewelry : Maturing adults are into buying jewelry for themselves and other people. Brands like Pura Vida, and 4 Ocean are the perfect gifts for those who want jewelry but also want to help causes that help save our planet. There’s also bracelets like Little Words Projects that help with self-care messages that people love. These are perfect stocking stuffers and honestly good gifts for anyone on your shopping list this holiday season.

Books:  Since 2020 there has been an increase in people reading! Which is awesome! Authors like Colleen Hoover, Emily Henry, Holly Jackson, Elle Kennedy are making it onto people’s lists for this year. Booktok has been trending with these authors. 

Concert tickets!: I mean are we even surprised, Taylor Swift has a tour in 2023! So you know that tickets to her tour are definitely going to be on my list this year. 

My favorite place to find gift ideas is definitely off social media and what friends are having. These are only some of the items that will be on my list this year, I can’t wait for the holiday season to actually begin. 

She is a sophomore, Sports Management Major at The University Of Maine. She loves to play sports, journal, read,travel, take photos and listen to music.