This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

At Her Campus UMaine we have a ton of amazing people and we would love for you to meet them all. On Wednesday, April 14, Grace Bradley, one of our senior editors, will be taking over the Instagram story. She is very involved on campus and is excited to walk everyone through her day as a busy college student.

Grace is a sophomore at UMaine with a major in Communication and a minor in Journalism. As if that isn’t already enough to keep her busy she recently became an intern at the Advanced Structures and Composites Center at UMaine. She shared that she’s a part of their communications team and that she’s beyond excited to begin working in her desired field of  communications.

Grace is a wonderful member of the Her Campus team and she is one of the senior editors. She loves how welcoming and warm the environment is at Her Campus! Grace feels that it’s been a great way to meet people who are also interested in writing and she likes that we’ve created a pretty close group! As one of the Senior Editors, Grace enjoys reading and editing articles before they are posted on the website. She looks for important edits like stylistic choices and grammar as she’s the last line of defense before the articles are shared with the world!

Grace’s favorite class right now is CMJ 357 which she describes as a hands on audio and visual production lab. In this class, Grace shoots and produces audio and video content. She’s had experience in this area before but she is excited to be able to do it in college.

When she’s not in class or editing Her Campus articles, Grace loves to hang out around campus and in the Orono area. She loves to study in the Oakes Room with a vanilla chai or at Harvest Moon Deli with a “Bacon Care Of Business” sandwich!

I am so excited for everyone to meet Grace through the Her Campus Instagram story! Don’t forget to tune in. You won’t want to miss this! 

Megan Ashe

U Maine '22

Megan Ashe is a full time undergraduate student at the University of Maine, located in Orono, ME. She is majoring in English, with a concentration in creative writing, and is also focusing on her minor in legal studies. After her time at the University of Maine, Megan hopes to attend law school and become a trial lawyer. But for now, she enjoys hanging out with friends, working at the the University Bookstore, watching true crime TV shows, and of course writing! Insta: megan_ashe2000
Logan Swift

U Maine '23

Logan is a rising third-year student attending the University of Maine! She is a Her Campus editorial intern and the president of the Her Campus UMaine chapter. Outside of Her Campus, she loves photography, fitness, and playing some good 'ol Animal Crossing.