Sexy Ice Cream Time

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

The connotations associated with foods such as oysters and bananas often lead one to think of seductive aphrodisiacs. Well despite the FDA stating that there’s no such thing as an aphrodisiac (allegedly), our society may beg to differ, as would one UK ice cream company who believes they’ve created the ultimate decadence to get a lil’ frisky.

Forget about suggestive shapes and slippery textures which have long been deemed to help you get in the mood because The Icecreamists, a posh British shop, have created a new love potion to fill all your bodily appetites. We all know Maine thinks they create the most innovative, unique ice cream flavors with Lobster and Blueberry Basil but come on, you can’t compete with the ultra-cool Icecreamists. Move over Gifford’s.

Marketed as a “frosty libido-booster,” this ice cream cocktail, appropriately named The Sex Pistol, contains herbal ingredients such as ginkgo biloba, arginine and guarana, all which have claimed to get your motor runnin’.

Costing about $20 and limited to one serving per customer (over the age of 18), this sweet treat even contains a shot of La Fee Absinthe (aptly served in a pink water pistol). I scream, you scream, we’ll all be screaming with this ice cream…

Check out the shop’s website www.theicecreamists.com to see more chilling thrills!

Photo credits: www.adrants.com

Shaina Dennis is a senior at the University of Maine majoring in mass communications and double minoring in public relations and business administration. She was born in heels, preferably 5” stilettos, and is a lover of traveling, shopping, cooking, laughing and meeting new people. She is an active sister in the Delta Nu chapter of Alpha Phi and when not obsessing over anything sparkly, Shaina can be found making sushi and taking photos. But don’t let the glitter and pink fool you, this girly-girl drives a stick and can fish for lobster like no other. Although she grew up in a small, rural town, Shaina is a city girl at heart and loves a fast-paced lifestyle of always being on the go!