Style

This Season’s Best Beauty, Fashion, and Home Products

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

As the weather gets colder, we start shifting our focus to different things.  Instead of refreshing lemonade, we start craving hot chocolate to keep us warm and while we used to crave a nice outdoor adventure, staying inside and snuggling with our favorite blanket definitely sounds more appealing.  Below you will find the best products that will help you transition as smoothly as possible into this new cold weather.  Enjoy!

1. eos Organic Lip Balm

Can I just say wow?!  For years now my go to for my lips has been Vaseline, but I might just start rotating in this super nourishing balm!  It’s certified organic and 100% natural so you don’t have to worry about any harmful ingredients.  Does it get any better?

2. Primark Beanies

You really can’t beat Primark.  These beanies are SUPER high quality (they keep me warm even in Maine) and they are super affordable.

3.  Almay Goddess Gloss

I’m not a huge lip gloss person but I can’t resist these glosses.  My main issue with lip gloss is that they don’t stay on well, but these stay on for hours and not in an annoying way.  They also make your lips feel moisturized which is awesome!

4.  VELCRO Brand HANGables Removable Wall Fasteners

Since the weather is getting colder, it makes sense that you’ll be spending more time in the comfort of your own home!  Because of this, it only makes sense to make your home as welcoming as possible with some new decorations and these wall fasteners are PERFECT to hang up posters, cute calendars, and paintings.  They work really well and stay in place!

Gabbi is a senior at the University of Maine studying English with a concentration in creative writing and a minor in Psychology. She hopes to write and publish her own novel one day!