Fall is in full swing and that means there is one thing on everyone’s mind: pumpkins! Whether it be it Dunkin Donuts coffee or a local patch, pumpkins are everywhere this time of year. They are delicious, and there is no end to the pumpkin possibilities in the kitchen. From sweets to soups, and snacks to desserts, there is a recipe out there that is sure to make you hungry. Here is a list of pumpkin recipes and goodies for you to try!
1. For all of you of-agers, Ship Yard Brewing company offers their seasonal Pumpkinhead Ale from September through October. Pumpkinhead is a wheat ale that has a hint of cinnamon, nutmeg and of course pumpkin.
2. Pumpkins don’t always need to be made into baked goodies or desserts. The Black Bean and Roasted Pumpkin Salad is a great way to eat well but still indulge in the fall delicacy. You can find the recipe at http://www.pumpkinrecipes.org/black-bean-and-roasted-pumpkin-salad.html
3. Looking for a fabulously fall inspired dessert?
Try making Chocolate-Glazed Pumpkin Pie Cheesecake. You can find the recipe at
4. Sunflower seeds just don’t cut it in the fall when you could so easily make Mexican Style Roast Pumpkin Seeds. You can find the super easy recipe at http://www.pumpkinrecipes.org/mexican-seeds.html
5. What better to start your morning off with a classic Pumpkin muffin? You can find the recipe at
6. Homemade pumpkin flavored coffee creamer? Yes please!
You can find the recipe at http://www.alli-n-son.com/2011/09/29/sweet-tooth-friday-pumpkin-spice-co…