Profile: Noelle Hanna

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Basic Facts

Name: Noelle Hanna

Hometown: Southbury, CT

Relationship Status: Single

Sign: Sagittarius

Instagram: noelle_hanna08

Birthday: 12/08/1997

Campus Life

Major: Marketing and Mass Communications

Year: Sophomore 

Why UMaine: When I came to visit UMaine I was walking around the campus, and I felt a sense of comfort. I didn’t know what that feeling was until I went back home to CT and felt a part of me missing. I knew that UMaine was my second home, and I have never felt more comfortable and at home, then when I am in Maine.

How are you involved on campus? On campus, I am involved in Greek Life, where I hold a Community Service Chair in Delta Phi Epsilon. I am the VP of Marketing for the MBS Corps, and I am now a part of Alternative Breaks. I also work for Team Maine, which means I am a student ambassador for UMaine, and we show prospective students what UMaine is like through tours, open houses, and much more!

Bests

Best friends: Too many people to count!

Best place to meet people at UMaine: Anywhere that has a lot of people!

Best professor: Shawn McKenna

Best class: BUA 270- Marketing

Best thing to do on the weekends here: Watch movies with friends or go out and socialize!

Favorites

Favorite hobby: Reading when I have down time

Favorite song to listen to alone while driving your car: Anything Disney, Summer Hits of the Early 2000s

Favorite place to eat in Orono: OHOP

Favorite thing about Team Maine?:  I get to show prospective students how much I love UMaine, and I get to work with some of my best friends!

Top Three’s

What are the Top 3 things on your bucket list? Skydiving, Traveling the world, and living in a different country with a good friend.

What are the Top 3 things about being on Team Maine? I get paid to talk about the school I love, I work with my best friends and I get to show prospective students there possible future home.

What are the Top 3 reasons to go to an out of state school? You get to experience a different culture, you gain independence, and get to call that state a home away from home.

Chloe is a fourth-year Mass Communication major at the University of Maine. She is the Editor-in-Chief/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UMaine. She is also contributing editor for Odyssey UMaine. Check out her blog at https://cdyer.bangordailynews.com/. She is passionate about writing, and in her free time enjoys reading, traveling and blogging.