This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Basic Facts

Name: Matt Cosgrove

Hometown: Bangor, ME

Relationship Status: Single

Sign: Aquarius

Twitter: mcosgrove4

Instagram: m_cosgrove4

Campus Life

Major: Exercise Science/Business Administration

Why UMaine: The surplus of parking spots 

How are you involved on campus? Team Maine, Gold star platinum member of Buff Chick Wednesdays at York, Vine Club, and UMSAC (UMaine Students Against Clowns)

Bests

Best friends: k8 soft 8, My uber driver Corey Brown, Cupsteamsuxdix97, lillylimpin and andreapimpin, James Deane if hed follow me back on Instagram, Ben Dorr if he were here (miss u)

Best place to meet people at UMaine: Swimming pool on the 4th floor of Fogler and Knox Common room

Best professor: Deb from Wells (RIP)

Best class: GEO 101 that class was lit

Best thing to do on the weekends here: Sunday tailgates at 525 and playing my harp

Favorites

Favorite song to dance to at a party: JuJu on that Beat or anything Uzi

Favorite song to listen to alone while driving your car: Halo – Beyonce

Favorite place to eat in Orono: Wells Late Night or Topshelf (S/O my topshelf GANG)

Favorite Snapchat filter?  That one that makes you look like a dog

Top Three’s

What are the Top 3 things on your bucket list?

1. Get my sweater back from 2 Pleasant
  2. James Deane following me on Instagram
  3. Win an intramural flag football championship

What are the top 3 things about graduating?

1. No more parking tickets
  2. Coming back for Homecoming
  3. Repaying my loans

What are the top 3 questions you ask on Snapchat?

1. Whats up Snapchat it’s Matt Cosgrove
  2. Wheres my Orloff?
  3. How much?

Homecoming

How are you spending Homecoming?  Lots of Orloff, and Twea Keg races with my friends

What are you most excited about?  Putting UMaine on the map by taking over Barstool U’s snapchat story…go follow barstoolparties for a LIT story

Katelyn is a Senior at the University of Maine studying Psychology and Child Development/Family Relations. Her involvement with Her Campus began at the UMaine chapter in 2015. Currently she is President/Co-Campus Coordinator of the UMaine chapter. In addition to HerCampus, Katelyn is also Secretary of UMaine's Active Minds chapter. Katelyn's future plans include traveling, being a dog owner and figuring out how to be an adult. Fun fact: she uses excessive amounts of hairspray & loves to wear black.
Chloe is a fourth-year Mass Communication major at the University of Maine. She is the Editor-in-Chief/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UMaine. She is also contributing editor for Odyssey UMaine. Check out her blog at https://cdyer.bangordailynews.com/. She is passionate about writing, and in her free time enjoys reading, traveling and blogging.