element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital fuZWqL1C2rM unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

The Perfect Gift for your Different Types of Friends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Holiday shopping can be difficult when all your friends are unique. What may seem like a good idea for one wont be a good idea for another. Here is a guide to help you get gifts for your different types of friends.

Makeup Lover

For that friend who has every palette and wings so sharp.  Finding the perfect gift can be hard. If you know her favorite mascara or eyeliner than you can never have too many mascaras. But you can never go wrong with a gift card to their favorite makeup store, like Ulta.

Techy

For that person in your life who has all the latest technology whether that be the newest iPhone or app. Things to get them could be new Apple/smart watch bands to go with every outfit, a new case for their phone, new headphones, or simply new stickers to jazz up their devices especially their laptop.

Traveler

The wanderlust friend. Get them a new passport cover, you can always find cute sometimes custom ones on Etsy or get them a new stylish backpack that they can take on their next trip. If you want to get them for when they are in there room get them an adventure is out there tapestry for their room to remind them of their adventures.

Music lover

This person could be one of the hardest to shop for. The easiest way to go about when shopping for the music person in your life is to know they’re favorite artist. You could go with concert tickets, new headphones, Bluetooth speaker or even a gift card

Happy holidays!

Photos: 1

Ali is a third year Mechanical Engineering major at the University of Maine. She enjoys volunteering with FIRST Robotics, reading and spending time with friends.
Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.