This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Now that the weather is heating up and the snow it melting it is time dump out your mugs of hot cocoa and fill up your cup with one of these refreshing spring drinks!

Fizzy Lemon-Berry Punch:

You Will Need:

• A punch bowl or pitcher
  • 1 Minute Maid Premium Lemonade Frozen Concentrate Can
  • 1 Bottle of Cran-Raspberry Juice
  • 1 Bottle of 7Up or Sprite
  • 1 Lemon
  • 1 container of Raspberries

Directions:

Cut the lemon into even slices; combine the frozen lemonade with ¾ of a bottle of Sprite or 7Up. Stir until combined completely. Add half a bottle of the cranberry juice and the lemons and berries.

Here is how to spice it up: Soak your berries overnight in vodka and add them in your punch with a splash of vodka to give it a kick!

Lemonade Moscato:

You Will Need:

• One Bottle of Barefoot Pink Moscato
  • 5 cans of Minute Maid Pink Lemonade (or five cups of your choice of lemonade)
  • Lemons

Directions:

Cut the lemons into thin slices and combine the Moscato and lemonade in a pitcher. Add the lemons and enjoy!

Photo: 1

GIFs: 1, 2

Emma is a junior at the University of Maine at Orono. She double majors in sociology and political science and is minoring in law and legal studies. In her free time, Emma loves to go fishing, snowmobile, kayak, read, sew and explore the great state of Maine! Instagram: @empooler
Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.