This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Fall is here, which means it’s time for pumpkin patches, apple picking, and sweater weather. But for makeup lovers, this means the time for bronzy lids, rosy cheeks, and vampy lips is right around the corner. Here are some of my favorite, tried and true makeup products to create the perfect fall look!

Morphe 35F Eyeshadow Palette

The Morphe 35F, or “Fall Into Frost” Palette is the quintessential eyeshadow palette for autumn. Within these 35 colors are tones of gold, copper, plum, cranberry, warm and cool browns, and entire rows of matte transition and shimmering highlight shades. Whether you want to create a soft, natural look, or an all-out glam, this palette can make it happen. Morphe shadows are so pigmented in fact, the top row of shimmers works fantastically as highlight shades on the face.

$23 morphebrushes.com

Kat Von D Everlasting Liquid Lipsticks

These lipsticks not only match the fall leaves, but they look fantastic on all skin tones. Lolita, a deep mauve with chestnut undertones, is an incredibly universal color and works so well for autumn. Double Dare, for those who want something a little bit brighter, is a very rosy red. Finally, Bow ‘N’ Arrow is a cool brown nude- just right for those cool, crisp days. These lipsticks are especially great for girls with busy schedules. From early morning classes to late nights with friends, these lipsticks won’t budge!

$20 katvondbeauty.com  

Tarte Amazonian Clay Blush

This 12-hour wearing blush has a natural finish that keeps you radiant all day long- even throughout your toughest classes. A variety of shades are available, however, but this shade “Paaarty” is a perfect shade for a multitude of skin tones, as it is a very natural and neutral pink. For an extra flushed look: put some blush on the tip of your nose as well as your cheeks and temples.

$29 tartecosmetics.com

Maybelline Superstay Foundation

This foundation is another longwear product that doesn’t have to be touched up throughout long days. The natural matte finish leaves you oil-free and won’t clog your pores. It’s super full coverage, but doesn’t feel heavy or cakey on the skin- perfect for any day to night look.

$9.99 target.com

Wet n Wild ColorIcon Bronzer

This bronzer is perfect for that sun kissed look, even after summer has passed. Your tan may have faded, but this bronzer won’t! Its smooth and blendable formula won’t have you looking orange or patchy. As an added bonus, the SPF within the formula will keep you radiant and protected from harsh and skin-damaging UV rays.

$3.99 target.com

Wet n Wild MegaGlo Highlighting Face Powder

These Wet n Wild highlighters will have you glowing more than the Friday night lights. They have a high impact, glowy formula that looks high end at drugstore price. They won’t emphasize texture, look chalky, or oily. There are a variety of shades for every look- day or night, glam or natural.

$4.69 target.com

Cammie, 18, English Major, UMaine '22
Gabbi is a senior at the University of Maine studying English with a concentration in creative writing and a minor in Psychology. She hopes to write and publish her own novel one day!