Looks Over Books: No Heat Curls Tutorial

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

No Heat Curls Tutorial

If you’re like me, you are looking for any way to cut down your morning routine while still looking put together for class. Lets face it, you can rock a great outfit but it is not finished if your hair isn’t done. Loose, beachy waves are very popular, but often come with a lot of time, heat damage, and hair spray.

Renewed Style, a popular beauty blog, teaches us how to get no-heat curls overnight and save us all the morning fuss. 

Step one: Section off hair into two pigtails. If your hair is stick straight like mine, spritz with some manageable hair spray and comb through

Step two: Twist each section away from the face. This creates waves that frame the face and appear naturally windblown

Step three: Secure on the top of your head. If you are a wild sleeper, try putting a bandana or shower cap on to make sure the twists do not fall out over night.

Step four: In the morning, remove the clips and lightly combs through the twists with your fingers. Spritz again with some light hairspray to make them hold or add shine serum to remove any frizz.

Now try it out!

Photo source:

http://renewed-style.com/no-he…

www.prettygossip.com

Olivia is a senior pursuing a Marketing degree at the University of Maine at Orono. Besides being a co-branch correspondent for the Her Campus UMaine Branch, she is the business manager for the University of Maine student newspaper, The Maine Campus. One of her many interests is fashion and writes as a contributing fashion writer for Her Campus UMaine. Olivia hopes to land a career in the industry after graduation.