Kelly Marcelo-Summer Field Happy Girl Clothes
Kelly Marcelo / Her Campus
Style

Logan’s Top 4 Spring Fashion Essentials

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Spring is such a beautiful time of the year! It’s the perfect time to whip out your floral favorites from your closets. I’ve been online shopping lately (maybe too much), so I’ve gathered some knowledge on some of the newest trends for the spring. Let’s SPRING into my top choices *yay puns*.

1.  Corset tops- Something I personally love is corset tops. They have become a HUGE trend recently. I recently purchased one with pink floral design from a store called Windsor, and I am absolutely obsessed with it! I suggest pairing this with some high waisted jeans or shorts, and finishing it off with a close toed heel or sandal!

Go check out the one I just purchased here!

2. Two-piece sets- Two-piece sets are so amazing because there are so many unique ones to choose from. I enjoy them because I’m a little bit lazy sometimes, so I like being able to just throw it on and look put together quickly. I like to purchase two-piece sets from SHEIN because they are extremely affordable and have many different options.

Here’s a cute one I just found (I’ll probably purchase it soon).

3. Mom jeans- Here’s a fun little fact about me: My absolute favorite clothing store is Garage. Anyone who knows me knows that I’m obsessed with anything Garage. If you’ve never heard of it, it’s a clothing chain originated in Canada. It has some of the best fashion for women (in my humble opinion). I adore their jeans, and I’ve been personally obsessed with   mom jeans. They pair super well with any top AND any shoe. If I feel like wearing some sneakers, I still look classy with my mom jeans. If I wanna spice it up with a heel, I’m still looking classy! 

Here’s an example of some mom jeans from Garage!

4. Tie Front Tops- Tie front tops are a relatively new fashion trend that I enjoy. It’s very simple, yet sophisticated when paired with a nice pair of jeans. This specific trend just       screams “ultimate spring fashion staple.” I just purchased one of these tops last week and it is super pretty!

Here’s an example of a tie front shirt from rue21 that I suggest you look at!

Logan Swift

U Maine '23

Logan is a rising third-year student attending the University of Maine! She is a Her Campus editorial intern and the president of the Her Campus UMaine chapter. Outside of Her Campus, she loves photography, fitness, and playing some good 'ol Animal Crossing.