An Honest Review of the Girl Scout Flavors at Dunkin’ Donuts

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Like most college students, I am an avid coffee drinker. Being from Massachusetts, I am an especially huge Dunkin’ Donuts fan. When they came out with the Girl Scout flavors, I was a little skeptical to try them. I ended up trying all of them except for the coconut caramel one as they sadly discontinued that one before I could try. Overall, they both tasted like cookies it was strange. Like cookies in a liquid coffee type form, is a weird taste initially. Here is my honest reviews on the flavors: 

Thin Mints: I honestly was fearful that it would be too minty. It tasted like a thin mint. I found this to be the perfect balance of chocolate and mint. You couldn’t taste the coffee flavor. This tasted like a thin mint in liquid form.

Peanut Butter: Original thought was that I wasn’t going to like it. To my surprise, I actually plan on ordering this coffee again. The initial sip tastes like the Tagalong cookie. Just like the thin mint it was the perfect balance.

I am not one to stray from my normal dunks order. However, these girl scouts’ flavors were a great addition to their collection of flavors. I highly recommend if you like coffee to go out and try these flavors.

Ali is a third year Mechanical Engineering major at the University of Maine. She enjoys volunteering with FIRST Robotics, reading and spending time with friends.
Mary is a fourth year Ecology and Environmental Science major at the University of Maine, with a concentration in sustainability. Mary loves to read, spend time with her Alpha Phi sisters, cuddle with her cat, and drink coffee. She hopes to save the environment and adopt alllll the kitties.