Holiday Survival Kits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

Few things in college are as stressful as finals week. We can hardly get out of Fogler long enough to shower and make ourselves look like decent humans again, and Buchanan Alumni Hall pretty much feeds us for the entire week with their free study snacks. But thanks to our holiday survival kits we have everything we need to make it though finals easily, looking like we never had a stress in the world. Here’s how:

Rimmel London’s Natural Bronzer

You’ll feel perfectly sunkissed, even in the cold tundra that is Maine.

Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes Mascara

If you’re not actually awake, this will give your eyes the pop it takes to at least look like you are.

Rimmel London’s Scandaleyes Kohl Eyeliner

Works hand in had with the mascara and could not be easier to put on.

Rimmel London’s 16HR Kiss Proof Lip Color

To give you a pop of color to make you look like the most put together person in Fogler when in all actuality, you just swiped on one coat as you were running to grab a seat in there before everyone else.

Pure Silk Shave Cream

Give your skin a little hydration, and you’ll smell like raspberries so really it’s a win-win.

Kalahari Melon Moisturizing Mask

At the end of the day, or early morning hours, take a bit of time to relax and prepare for the next day of grueling studying and finals.

Yogi Tea

Give your body a slight break from all of the coffee and try some positive energy tea somewhere in between to give you a boost.

Now that you look like you are breezing through finals week like it’s syllabus week, go out there and kill your finals! Good luck!

Calen is a fourth year Mass Communications major with a Marketing minor and a Psychology minor at the University of Maine. She is a sister of Alpha Phi and enjoys hiking at home in the Rocky Mountains, traveling, reading, and spending time with family and friends.
Chloe is a fourth-year Mass Communication major at the University of Maine. She is the Editor-in-Chief/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UMaine. She is also contributing editor for Odyssey UMaine. Check out her blog at https://cdyer.bangordailynews.com/. She is passionate about writing, and in her free time enjoys reading, traveling and blogging.