Friday Fashion Find: Aviator Jacket!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

This weeks Friday Fashion Find is a faux-suede aviator jacket with shearling lining inspired by the Burberry Prorsum one seen on many celebs including Rachel Zoe. You too can look MAJ this winter without the MAJOR price tag. The shearling trend is still very popular and with the quick transition from fall to winter it is the perfect time to snatch up a warm jacket like this one in lieu of the approaching cold weather.

Found at Deb Shops, this chocolate brown coat features a flattering fit that hits right at the waist. Accented with buckles and a large shearling collar, the fashion find is a close resemblance to the Burberry splurge! Pair it with some leather-patch leggings and an olive green or cream-colored tunic for comfort. End it with some leather booties and you have yourself an AH-MAZING outfit inspired by Burberry and Rachel Z

TunicT-Shirt , Jacket , Leggings ,Booties , Necklace

Other photo credits:
http://www.upscalehype.com/2011/02/rachel-zoe-in-burberry-prorsum-fall-2010-cropped-aviator-jacket/

Olivia is a senior pursuing a Marketing degree at the University of Maine at Orono. Besides being a co-branch correspondent for the Her Campus UMaine Branch, she is the business manager for the University of Maine student newspaper, The Maine Campus. One of her many interests is fashion and writes as a contributing fashion writer for Her Campus UMaine. Olivia hopes to land a career in the industry after graduation.