Style

Everything You Need for Christmas: A Wish List

In honor of the beginning of the holiday season, here’s a list of 10 go to items for your Wish List this year for any style, lifestyle, and budget!

Create Your Own Calm Journal

After the stress 2020 has brought, self care has never been so important. This journal makes it easy to keep your thoughts organized and positive for the new year. 

Buy it here

Basic Puffer Jacket

As we approach the holiday season, a basic coat is crucial. Target has this affordable, trendy puffer jacket in six different colors, guaranteeing that you’ll be both cozy and fashionable this winter.

Buy it here!

A Versatile Sneaker
Image
Celina Aquino

Sometimes we overlook the most practical gifts. These sneakers from Reebok do it all: pair them with leggings for a casual look, or dress them up with jeans and a sweater.

Buy it here!

Skincare Essentials 

As we head into 2021, make sure your skin is at its best with these holy grail products.

The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution: Available at Ulta Beauty

Bliss Clear Genius Salicylic Acid Cleanser:

Available on the Blissworld website

Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen with SPF 40:

Available at Sephora

Athleisure

If 2020 has taught us anything, it’s that athleisure is superior to business casual.

Nike Sportswear Club Women’s Fleece:

Available on the Nike website

Lululemon Wunder Under Hi-Rise Tights

Available on the Lululemon website

Canvas Bag

Use this versatile canvas bag as a purse/tote, a reusable shopping bag, or a gym bag.

Buy it here!

Beanie

Beanies are the perfect winter accessory, and this one from LL Bean will make you feel like a true Mainer this winter!

Buy it here!

My name is Paige McHatten and I am a U Maine Contributor for the University of Maine’s Her Campus chapter. I’m a current sophomore and am double majoring in English and journalism. In addition to writing, I enjoy reading, talking too much, thrift shopping, and hanging out with friends.