This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

We are now fully immersed into the winter season and while we can’t help but complain about the cold, winter does bring one thing: the holidays!  Whether you celebrate Christmas, Hanukkah, or perhaps nothing at all, we all can agree that there is just something in the air during the winter season.  Below are some of the best products for this winter, and some of them may even make great gifts!

BUXOM Cosmetics Va-Va-Plump™ Shiny Liquid Lipstick

I can’t say enough good things about this product. Not only does it come in 20 super pigmented colors, it plumps your lips SO well without being uncomfortable.  The color lasts well without feeling uncomfortable and it never smudges.  This is PERFECT for anyone in your life who loves makeup.

Acnedote™ pimple patches

While this product may not be the perfect gift to give to a loved one, it is the perfect product to gift yourself!  Sometimes self-care can hit a low during the winter season and often times we neglect our skin. Feeling like you want to bounce back?  Grab these pimple patches, they work great and are non-drying.

XOXO Luv For Women By XOXO Eau de Parfum

Want to smell absolutely irresistible?  Grab this fragrance from XOXO!  There are notes of vanilla, golden delicious apples, and juicy mango, making it the perfect scent for the winter because it will remind you of the Summer. 

DivaCup® Model 1

While this isn’t a traditional gift for yourself or others, it would go a long way!  With the DivaCup®, you don’t have to worry about the unnecessary embarrassment of a tampon or leaking.  It provides 12 hours of leak-free protection, it’s so easy to use, and you will save loads of money! 

*image courtesy of author*

Gabbi is a senior at the University of Maine studying English with a concentration in creative writing and a minor in Psychology. She hopes to write and publish her own novel one day!