If you’re anything like me, finding decent items for really cheap is the same feeling as waking up on Christmas morning! I am crazy obsessed with not spending too much money, that’s why I hit up my local Dollar Tree for a lot of random essentials! Here are some of my favorite Dollar Tree finds.
- Crafts- On the rare occasion when I have nothing to do, my friend and I like to buy some crafting materials. They have birdhouses, signs, and little boxes that you can paint. It’s definitely something cheap to invest in if you’re looking for something to pass the time!
- Organization- I can’t stress this enough, but the Dollar Tree has AMAZING collapsible bins. I just recently organized my pantry with them. Not only are they really cute, but they are also ONE DOLLAR each!
- Hygiene products- Recently, I lost my toothbrush and toothpaste because I left it in the medicine cabinet of an Airbnb *sigh*. After borrowing my boyfriend’s toothbrush for a week, I decided I should probably just get my own. I went to the Dollar Tree and discovered they have name-brand toothpaste and toothbrushes! If you’re looking for the basic essentials, chances are Dollar Tree has them.
- Food- Guys. There is so much food here. My boyfriend and I like to get frozen meals (their ravioli is absolutely fire)! There’s also loaves of bread, cases of water, and a ton of snacks! Going on a mini grocery trip has never been easier (or cheaper)!
- Decorations- The Dollar Tree has amazing fall decor if you’re looking to spruce up your place! They have really nice fall themed plates and bowls. There are also many Halloween decorations! I just got some decorations there yesterday!
Those are some of my personal favorites from the Dollar Tree, but there are so many other great finds! Considering its extreme affordability, it’s somewhere you should definitely check out (especially in your college years).