DAYGLOW @ UMaine: A Black Bear Paint Party!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

The University of Maine Presents DayGlow-
Our Very Own Paint Party!

You may have already heard the announcement of this year’s spring concert act, but for those of you who have not, UMaine is bringing DayGlow, the world’s largest paint party, to our very own campus!

If you’re thinking “

Day-huh?” right now, here are a few more details on the event. Loud and upbeat music, bright lights and plenty of paintare just a few things DayGlow offers. The idea of great music, talented DJ’s, acrobats, fireworks, and paint makes everyone’s inner child truly come out- that makes this an event you can’t miss! With concerts all over the country- from Texas to Florida- Day Glow is taking college campuses by storm.

-Her Campus UMaine will be GIVING AWAY two Dayglow tickets tomorrow so make sure to like us on facebook and check out how you can win!-

UMaine has certainly out-done themselves with this act, which undoubtedly attracts students of all kinds. The event will be taking place this Wednesday, April 25
th (Maine Day) in the field house. Hurry and get your tickets before they’re gone because you surely don’t want to miss out on this!

Stay tuned for more articles from tips on what to wear and make-up how-to’s so you can look your very best this Wednesday at DayGlow!

P.S. Don’t forget to go on to the Facebook page for DayGlow at UMaine!

For more info on DayGlow check out the tour site
here!

photo credit: google images