Cozy Winter Knits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

The warmest sweaters for every style! 

During even the chilliest of New England winters, you don’t need to sacrifice style for warmth.  Take a look at these great knit pieces to keep you toasty warm during the long winter months ahead.

Ralph Lauren
– $26.25- These mittens are as functional as they are warm.  The Ralph Lauren Aran Convertible Mitten are a great bargain for only $26.25!  Check these out as well as other knits online here!

Anthropologie- $88.00- Anthropologie’s Climbing Cables Turtleneck is a great fall to winter transitional piece.  Wear this alone on crisp fall afternoons or layer it with a scarf and thick wool coat on frigid December days.

Zara-$49.90-This classic design, accompanied with an accented elbow patch, makes for a great staple item this season.  Between brown, cream and grey, you’re bound to find one the perfect shade to add to your winter wardrobe. Check it out online here!

J.Crew– $49.50- Add dimension to your winter outfits with an earth tone J.Crew Hearthstone scarf paired with a bright wool peacoat or a bold jewel hue to brighten up neutral color sweater.  Check it out online here!

American Eagle– $49.50- Perfect for a holiday party, or dress down with riding boots for a casual day outfit.  The sweater dress is a great way to change the way you wear your knits this season.

So figure out what works best for you this winter season and stay cozy! 

Photo sources: Ralph Lauren, Anthropologie, Zara, J.Crew, American Eagle