A Collegiette’s Guide to Finals Week as Told by Scream Queens

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at U Maine chapter.

With the HC Finals Survival Kit, UMaine girls are ready to take on finals.  The Kappa Kappa Tau sisters at Wallace University may not have done much studying, but they certainly understand the stresses of being in college. 

1. Late nights at Fogler are inevitable with finals coming up. The library is open until 2:30 a.m., so you better start chugging down your coffee in your Sorel thermos.

2. Finals bring out stress eating in all of us.  What better way to eat away your finals stresses than with a Chipotle burrito? Bring a friend and get one free.  

3. Finals stresses are probably going to call for some drinking at the Bear Brew. Luckily you can store all your cards in a convenient Vera Bradley ID case.

4. Better yet, just bring a drawstring bag from Admitsee. You can’t lose that, right?

5. Since the holidays are approaching, you may want some extra sparkle. Wearing Michael Kors metallic tattoos will be perfect for that New Year’s party!

6. With the semester coming to an end, you finally have some free time to do things other than studying. Consider looking into buying stocks, with Ustocktrade.  The easy guide explains why stocks are good for collegiettes to look into while they’re young. 

7. Feeling down about finals? You can do it!  #ActuallySheCan is a movement that looks to motivate and empower young collegiate women to strive for their goals.  Look to their website actuallyshecan.com, or read the helpful guide for ways you could be improving your life in a positive way. 

8. You wake up after that night out and have an exam at 8 a.m.  The perfect cure for second-day hair is TRESemme sea salt spray. No shower needed!

9.  Getting sick during finals is the worst. Between all-nighters at Fogler, a diet consisting solely of OHOP and celebration drinks, your immune system has taken a turn for the worse.  Cold-Eeze should help. 

10.  Finally, the best way to take a study break from finals is to play a game with friends.  Know Your Crew is a game that allows you to get to know your friends better through different questions that you can write.

Chloe is a fourth-year Mass Communication major at the University of Maine. She is the Editor-in-Chief/Campus Correspondent of Her Campus UMaine. She is also contributing editor for Odyssey UMaine. Check out her blog at https://cdyer.bangordailynews.com/. She is passionate about writing, and in her free time enjoys reading, traveling and blogging.
Kate Berry is a fourth-year journalism major at the University of Maine in Orono. She loves reading about the latest trends and events.